Tuesday, October 4, 2011


 This is a picture of the Changdeokgung Palace pronuonced (Chang-deeyolk-gung) the palace was built in 1405 the second of the five royal palaces of the Josen Dynasty.Changdeokgung is one of the largest palaces next to Gyeongbokgung,pronounced(Giyoung-book-gung)the main palace. All of the palaces were destroyed during an invasion in 1592 Changdeokgung palace,was restored in 1610 all of the other palaces were completely restored in 1868.


This pic and the one above is korean guards Changing of the Colors outside of Gyeoungdeokgung Palace.

The Temple of Three Buddas one of the popular temples in Seoul the captial of South Korea.


This is a pic of the Blue House were the President Lee Myung-bak of South Korea lives.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing Pictures! I am glad that I am not the only one taking a long time to complete assignments! I feel like this class definitely takes longer to complete than the others I have. I think it may get easier as we begin to be comfortable with the format, the texts, and the instructor's expectations. At least I hope so! I definitely think this class requires me to think more and really define my ideas and transform them into a written product. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one really tough course. I know that.
    Isn't living in another country a wonderful experience?

    ReplyDelete